Capture visualisation connection icon

Hi Seb - First of all, thanks, the beta 1.4.3 is amazing including UI improvement. I noticed Capture link icon is no longer showing up - like the previous version. So not sure how to know if liberation is connected with Capture.

Hi @Rajibul_Chowdhury, thanks!

It’s been removed for the moment. I realised that I now have so many different external integrations that I’m going to need to come up with something a bit more flexible to show the status of all of them!

You’ll also notice that you now need to enable the external integrations you actually want to use. This is mainly for performance reasons, and also prevents Liberation trying to connect to services you don’t need.

For now, you can at least see that the Capture connection has been successfully set up from the status light in the Settings window, but I appreciate that’s not as immediately obvious as the old icon was.

I’ll give some thought to a better way of showing connection status in the main interface.

All the best,

Seb