Reverse mask + copy scale

for an idea i have i would love to have a object and have the mask on the outside not the inside

also can you add a scale slider to the mirror node, or a leave copy on the scale node

Hi Stijn @mrfloppy88, sorry not sorry for the bump.. Did you figure out a quick workaround for achieving the reverse mask?

I am using the latest test build 78 and have noticed that it says “Choose whether the mask is inside or outside the shape” when hovering over the ? next to Fill state of a shape. @seb, perhaps you have already implemented this and I’m missing something? :sweat_smile:

no, i didnt need it really bad just a thing that i thought would be great to have…

Hey @mrfloppy88, the new XOR mode of the Combiner has some cool masking effects that I think can allow you to get pretty close to an inverted mask. Worth checking out!

Nice one @seb! <3