Live Stream August 5th! Back to basics

Hi everyone,

With Liberation 1.0.0 now in testing, it feels like the perfect time to refresh some of our video content!

Next week, I’ll be hosting a long live stream that takes a full deep dive into every aspect of using Liberation – tips, workflows, hidden features, everything.

  • Initially for current and past subscribers, but I may post it publicly later
  • I’ll share the streaming link here closer to the date

Mark your calendars:
August 5, 2025 2:00 PM
(The link above should auto-adjust to your local timezone – 3 PM UK time, Tuesday 5th August)

See you there!
Seb

12 Likes

Perfect! I’ll be there! :folded_hands: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Show report and remote control feature request

Starts in 1 hour! Link to follow

4 Likes

Come join us!

Zoom link :

Meeting ID: 836 2623 6778
Passcode: 084888

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to do this @seb - was a really good overview and nice to put faces to names!

2 Likes

is there an archived stream I can watch?

Live Stream recording August 2025 - Back to basics

2 Likes